Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Logorama: Ronald McDonald Takes Hostages and LA Is Destroyed

The short film Logorama won an Academy Award (Oscar) this past Sunday.

I found it on the web Monday.
It was taken down by today, but can be found here.
I assume it is copyright that keeps it offline, but please tell me where you will find a venue to legitimately see this film. I'm not sure you can buy it or rent it yet.

You must check it out before it disappears again.

It's a 16 minute animated film where the characters, props and sets are 6,000 logos. Ronald McDonald is wanted by the police (Michelin Men) and LA is consumed by an earthquake and everything - I mean everything - is a brand name. (Oh, and there is some Tarantino-ish cursing, so preview it before you put it in front of the kids.)

And, by the way, I'm willing to see it again on the big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment